What is a Property Pre-Qualification?
In real estate transactions, buyers are usually asked to 'pre-qualify', as proof to sellers that they are ready and able to purchase a property. What if a property could be pre-qualified, as proof that it is ready and available to be sold? It can, and that is exactly what a property pre-qualification is!
WHY would a seller choose Property Pre-Qualification?
- makes a property more competitive
- can help avoid/reduce further negotiations once you are under contract. When you are selling, further negotiations are not going to be in your favor.
- eliminates guess work buyers may have
- decreases the amount of time between Contract & Close
THE RESULT: Sell your property more quickly at a higher price!
A Property Pre-qualification package INCLUDES:
- Full professional property inspection Report (with warranties that transfer to the buyer, including a 5 year roof warranty)
- Full title search
- Municipal lien search (includes permits, code violations)
- HOA/Condo documents
- Insurance Analysis (includes approximate cost of home insurance for buyer)
- Mortgage Analysis (types of loans available)
- Existing Owner’s Policy (if available from seller)
- Existing Survey (if available from seller)
- Official Property Pre-Qualified Sign Rider
I am one of a few agents in our area offering sellers the option to choose a pre-qualification for their property. Please contact me to learn more!